Abbie Walsh - one-off vintage fashion accessories

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Abbie Walsh - New Collections



If I were on a desert island I would have to take my notebook - it's a serious love affair. Me and my notebook have come up with two new collections.
The first is Carousel; if you think of a warm summer's day, sitting on an old Carousel spinning around, well, imagine part of your wardrobe, flowing, gently chasing you as you spin around.

The second is Charlie Chaplin; The Karno theatre troupe - of which Charlie Chaplin was a member at the beginning of his career -  had a costume sale, dating between the 1890's and 1920's. Saving the very best materials, I blew fresh air into the fabrics, giving them a second chance.

or Visit:  Abbie Walsh



Keeping my website looking smart, Neil Brown at BeamTwenty3

No comments:

Post a Comment